Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

D-up devil eyes + Daiso Lower lash

Hello sweeties~

Have you all had a great day??  ( ̄▽+ ̄*)

Today, I am going to do a review about D-up's devils eyes and  lower lashes from Daiso the $2SGD shop o(^▽^)o



*credits to the owner of the photos*




Here is how my eye look with normal lighting












and with flash













Upper lash




These lashes have a thin black lash band to it. You can choose to stick them on without lining your upper eye lids, but for my case, I have lined my upper eyes. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ There is little thin criss cross sections at the lashes. Overall, these lashes gives you dolly eyes without much dramatization.




Lower Lash










I have cut these lashes into half. In the picture, these bottom lashes seems to have a thin black lash band on it. This is due to my glue causing it to look like this. But fret not, these lashes are 100% transparent bands! =DD

The transparent bands result in a more natural looking when being put on. When I wore them, some of my friends couldn't make out that I wore bottom lashes (^O^)/ However, these lashes are quite dark in colour, so maybe this will be one thing for you to look out when buying them.


In all, I feel that these are lashes you can pull off even without circle lens


Here is the overall photos on how I look like for the day (^_-)☆



















This is my first time doing a review~ Hope it helps you.  (^з^)-☆Chu!!

Thanks Chaudie for writting about Yumiko and I in her blog. http://www.chaudie.net/2011/04/meet-mitsuki-a-singaporean-gyaru/

 She is such a sweetie. Thank you Chaudie!



Mitsuki





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look so nice and it doesn't seem difficult to apply them !! i've always seen at Daiso these type of lashes but i was afraid of applying them haha. Thanks for the review!! :)

mitsuki yumiko said...

Thanks sweetie! You're the first to comment! <3

If you're afraid that the full bottom lashes look too unnatural, you can cut them into half. In addition, you can put a little mascara on the sides where there aren't bottom lashes applied. =)

Glad that my review have helped you! 0(^ ^)0

Chaudie said...

You're welcome!