Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Japanese Sweets~

hello!





































A few days ago, Yumiko went to eat several japanese sweets! At Sun with Moon restaurant.
Here are some pictures for everyone to take a look!

Firstly, Sakura Float.
It was their limited edition drink and I was excited to try!






































At first, I thought the red syrup at the bottom of the glass was sakura flavoured syrup.
In the end it was some syrup that tasted like ume.
The drink was sort of sweet and salty at the same time.
Nevertheless, it was a cool drink to experience!

Next dessert is a japanese style parfait!
See the white balls at the side of the glass? It is mochi!
It's my favorite! Because it is tasteless and chewy. Hehe



















Next up! Tofu cheese cake!
The tofu caged up in a bird cage looks interesting!
I liked the base of the cake as it is crunchy and had an oatmeal taste.
The cheese cake was really like tofu, soft and sorta silky.




















Lastly, its the hokkaido chocolate crepe cake.
As you can see, layers of crepe were stacked on top of each other.
It was really yummy! :D



















Lastly, I am posting up these cute cream roses from my past birthday cake!
I loved them alot!






















Mitsuki will be back from Japan very soon! I missed her~
That's all for today's post! XD

Love, Yumiko

0 comments: