Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Hauls from Eternity Inter-Trade!!!

Hi sweethearts! <3

Yesterday, I went to Eternity Inter-Trade private sales! It was awesome. True enough all the items were really cheap! And they really do have items starting from $1! And.. their products are mostly MADE IN JAPAN!!! <3 <3 HEHE. Not to mention, there was this pretty lady with short stylish hair there who was really helpful to answer my queries and even recommended me some products. ^^





 

Pic credits to Eternity Inter-Trade  



 Sorry for not taking pictures of the sales area as I was carrying really many heavy stuff!! *points below*






In all, I spent only $93!!! For so many items!!! Glad I rush down after work as soon as Yumiko told me about this sales! I forgot to stock up toner!! >.<  I wish they have more such sales!



Love,
Mitsuki <3

0 comments: