Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

ginvera review!

Sponsored review

Hello, guys.
Today we are doing something ultra, mega, super duper-ly SPECIAL.
Our First Ever Sponsered Review.
We are reviewing, not one but 2 products .



WOOOHOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEEHE!~~
(Forgive me , too excited =X)

Ginvera Aqua Whitening Cream (with Oil Control) and  GREEN TEA NUDE COVER BB CREAM SPF30/PA++





Lets Start The Ball Rolling,
First up~
Ginvera green tea bb cream!
Im going to review, which is Yumiko btw ✣✣✣
This is me, without any makeup on.
 ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel so NAKED without my Dollywink :(
Doing this only for you, lovelies.

Before BB cream:
if you double click the picture, there's a bigger version of my face, where you can see that i have pores :(


After bb cream + makeup :

Heh heh, My face is brighter, it has a natural finish not like some bb cream which makes me look super plastic :(

GOOD POINTS:
✦ makes my face smoother
✦ covers some of my pores
✦ has a nice green tea smell that lasted more than 2 hours!
✦ has spf 30 ++ which means that it can protect my face under the sun!
✦ makes my face looks whiter!
✦ application was light on my face

BAD POINTS:
✘ DO NOT SQEEUZE THE TUBE TOO HARD,
DONT SQUEEZE EVEN IF THE CAP IS CLOSED.
WHEN OPENING THE CAP, BEWARE OR ELSE !!!!!


Im not sure if its just mine that is so leaky because of product malfunction, or because the product itself is too watery to begin with :(
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, booooohoooo, so sad right...

My hand without bb cream
Notice the mole at my hand at the red circle. (double click the photo if u wanna see it)

this is my hand with bb cream!
Heh Heh~ MY MOLE DISAPPERAED!! So Good Hor <3
And its whiter <3







I bet now, everyone is EGGCITED, to know what my conclusion for this is <3
I rate this 7/10. 
I just love how easy to apply this is, Spreads like butter.
It moisturises my dry cheeks, and yet not too oily for my T Zone. 
It feels light on my skin,it allows my skin to BREATHE <3
Especially in the hot humid weather these days, can't tahan. 
Coverage is excellent, i don't even need to use a concealer to touch up.
But when i initially put it on, it looks somewhat shiny and abit fake, but after a while the shiny-ness will fade away. 
I think this is suitable for those who prefer light makeup, not really for those who like thick coverage.

Which reminds me, when i was sweating like a pig yesterday (stupid singapore, why are you SO HOT!!)
It didnt melt away or smudge at all. the waterproof effects is *thumbs up*

This is the end of my review,
I hope that you enjoyed reading my little Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream Adventure.

Now, i will pass the ball to Mitsuki-chan <3


 the hand that is red circled is with whitening cream.
note the difference? hehehe
 this is mitsuki without whitening cream.
 this is with whitening cream on~ Fret not, sweeties, the results are more visible in real life! o(^▽^)o

PRODUCT:

Ginvera Aqua Whitening Cream with Oil Control

Reduces all day hydration, lighten spots and acne marks

Contains green tea essence(rich in antioxidants), Thanaka extracts and biogel!




GOOD POINTS:
✦The cream spreads easily on the skin
✦ Makes the skin brighter and more radiant
✦ Doesn't feel sticky after application
✦ Have a whitening effect 
✦ Smells really nice! 
✦Good for oil control!







Personally, I really like this product and since it have natural ingredients such as Green Tea, it is not too harsh for the skin. If you would ask me what to describe this product, I would say it is a "all in one" product for me. Why do I say so? It not only have whitening effect, but it is also formulated to control oil. In addition, it prevents the formation of pimples and also lighten the spots and acne scars! I would rate this product a 9/10!  (≡^∇^≡)


after reviewing these stuffs, we think that this 2 products by Ginvera are quite good!
Here is the link for you guys to redeem samples for this:

You know what they say~ Good things are meant to be shared! ^ ^


Love always: Mitsuki, Yumiko.

0 comments: