Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Mitsuki loves to bake! ❤❤

Hihi sweeties! 


Sorry for not updating for a long time. Gomen!!  >.<


Today, I'll like to share with you my "baking history" (laughs) (^_^;)


Since young, I love to bake. But it was not until these recent years, was I able to bake proper pastries and cakes. My family, Yumiko and other good friends, have been my sacrifice for these years. (((( ;°Д°))))


 I wana take this chance to thank them for being so supportive of my hobby and sacrificing themselves to eat those horrible pastries and cakes that I have tried baking. (*^ー^)ノ


Now, it's pictures time!!! Below are pastries and cakes that I have succeeded in baking! *drumrolls*


Cream puff
These cream puffs are supposed to be no fail cream puffs. Yet, I have failed two times before baking these! (゚_゚|)

 ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚  ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ 



My two onii-chan's (elder brother) birthday cake! (≡^∇^≡)
Oreo cream chocolate strawberry shortcake 
I just made that name up σ(^_^;)








Do any of you sweeties enjoy baking too?? =)) Please share! Hope you enjoy my post!


❤Mitsuki

5 comments:

a e r i . t e r r o r ♥ said...

love your post :D the cake looks really amazing :) and the puffs...making me hungry xDD

mitsuki yumiko said...

Hihi! Thank you sweetie! It's so nice of you! Glad that you like my post! <3 Have a great day! =)

-sk- said...

the puff and the cake really looks good!
i usually bake cookies.. but its been a long time since i last baked thou..

haha. aft reading this post.. i feel like baking again <3

-sk-

mitsuki yumiko said...

Hihi -sk- sweet~ Thanks for your compliment! ^^

Cookies are the most challenging to bake, for my case. I have trouble finding the right temperature so that the cookies will not be overbaked or unbaked. T_T

I am glad that my post have sparked up your baking interest once again! <3

charissa said...

I am from SG too ! i love choux pasteries but never know how to bake them!~