Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Mitsuki is an Otaku?!?!

Hi sweeties, sorry for not blogging for so long! Both Yumiko and I will do our best to update as frequent as possible. 
We are really weighed down by the hectic schedule of our industrial attachment and had paperwork such as reports to do up.
Hontou ni gomen ne~ m(_ _)m



Today I will let you guys know more about myself. 

I self declare myself as an Otaku/Fujoshi as I love watching anime, reading manga of all genre. Yes, like many girls I love BL manga/anime. ^^
I too play some otome games (Japanese dating sims game) during my free time.

I can’t wait for school to commence as only then, will I have more time to update my blog and resume being an otaku =P 
There was once, I did not step out my house for 1 month and keep indoors like a hikkikomori (shut in) and all I did was to watch anime, read manga, play otome games, watch Japanese dramas and listening to Japanese music.
One of my besties, then dragged me out of the house to watch a movie she long awaited (Boys over Flowers aka Hana Yori Dango). 

Yep, this is one story of Mitsuki. 
I hope I will be able to share tons of stories of myself with you pretties. =)
































Anyway, there are two dramas I am currently watching. They are “Ikemen desu ne” and “Ouran High School Host Club”. 

I really enjoyed the anime for “Ouran High School Host Club”, hence when I know that the live action was out, I watched it immediately. “Ikemen desu ne” is another version of the Korean drama, “You’re beautiful”.

This drama depicts a twin sister (Miko), impersonating her twin brother (Mio) due to unforeseen circumstances, to join a famous band, ANJELL.
At first she was not accepted by the leader, Ren. 
But slowly, her passion have moved Ren and he began to accept her as part of ANJELL’s member. What’s more, Miko realize that she fell in love with Ren! If you’re interested, do watch it! Haruna Kojima from AKB48 is also acting. 
I love Haruna. She simply is a beauty. =D
Of course, she is not only a charming lady, but she too have great voice and acting skills. ^^ 

Anime that I have watched recently are Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Uta no Prince-sama, Hiyokoi, Kimi ni todoke season 2 (kinda draggy..) ,and Junjou Romantica (watching it for the second time!).

I watched a movie recently and I love it. The title is “How to date an Otaku Girl”. 
The movie is really sweet. What a nice and gentle boyfriend the main cast is!

Anyone watching them/have already watched them?? =))



Love, Mitsuki

0 comments: