Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Will be back soon!

Hello dearies, 
recently Mitsuki and Yumiko are busy with their work! (Industrial attachment)

Will be back soon for reviews, lifestyle, events and makeup!
meanwhile, please enjoy a few photos:

sorry for our hiatus mode!

Here's few pictures I have took during my last year's trip to : ALASKA!
went to the place where they train huskies

so this was how sunset at Alaska was like

riding on a train.


Alaska famous glaciers! Was on a cruise.


Here's my recent eye makeup:
current HG eyelash: dolly wink no.1 and no.5!
I like dolly wink lashes as their transparent band is not too hard/soft, easy to apply it on! :)

Last photo!
My current favorite outfit.
white romper with black boots!

Meanwhile,  is there any posts that you guys wanna see?
Feel free to request by commenting! :D

Love,
Yumiko

0 comments: