Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

❤ Shopping day at Bugis Street ❤

Hey all!
Recently, Yumiko went to Singapore Bugis Street for shopping to relive her stress from work.

I was working as an intern and part timer under an interactive design company ~

Everytime after work, I will automatically run to the bed and rest.
Working is hard!!  (compared to school-ling)


What do I think of my job: 
It was awesome working under this company!
I have improved my Illustrator and Photoshop skills, thanks to my helpful colleagues. 
Although this job is quite an adventurous one, like doing the unexpected jobs, from creating websites, programming, to creating company's logos, designing, I have enjoyed myself. :)
My boss and colleagues treated me well as well~


here's a camwhore picture of me! 

How to get to Bugis street: http://www.bugis-street.com/
Information on Bugis street: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugis_Street


Picture of this awesome place:
credits: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Bugis_Street,_Aug_06.JPG

credits: http://wzlee2301.blogspot.com/2010/10/singapore-1-day-trip.html

Here's my loots from the shopping.
In total I have bought 3 items.
 Haha, its a small haul. :D

#1: it's a red and black checkered blouse.
Currently,  I'm into vintage fashion, thus, I like to tie up my blouse.
It only cost 10 dollars! Given with the thick material, I think it is very worth it.

I like to wear it with a tight tank top as I think these two clothes fit them nicely together!


Here's the details of the shirt and the pattern:


#2: White ribbon blouse with pearls.

It is only 5 dollars! (Because it is on a sale/ clearance rack)
it's an awesome deal!


Details of the blouse:
-Mini black ribbons that hold the string of pearls together~


#3: Short mini hearts white top
I like this short top as it can fit any maxi dress ( since white can fit any colour)
Moreover, it's shorter as to compared to the rests of the short tops sold there. (because I'm short thus I have to find clothes that are short to match my height >.<)
It's 10 dollars. 
:)

Details of the top pattern:


Overall of the shirt:



Bugis street is where all the youngsters go for cheap shopping!
It is the budget shopping heaven for us.
However, due to it being popular and cheap, it is squeezy sometimes.

Estimated per clothes price at Bugis Street: $10 SGD


To Vistors from Singapore: Everyone should go to this cheap shopping place if you have the chance!

Alright, thats all for my mini loots! 
Stay tuned for more clothes hauls from Bugis street!
I am planning for another trip down to Bugis street after my salary comes. 

:D
Love,
✦ Yumiko ✦






0 comments: