Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Mizukitty eyemazing 304 X Daiso top lash review




Hello sweeties~


Today, I will be doing a review of Mizukitty's lash 304 X Daiso lash!



Sweet ribbon series

                          
                          



Daiso natural lash. These lashes are really a steal. Two pairs for SGD$2!!

 I stacked both of them up and it look like this =)


Bottom lash is dollywink no.5 ^^


I chose to use this particular daiso lash because I think that it would give the overall look more natural.

I love this combination of lashes as it is at the same time natural yet it still gives you a dolly look

Mizukitty's lashes are very soft. However, the lash band is not transparent, but is black. So this might be something you would want to consider before buying.



 This is a pair of new contacts I have gotten from the optical shop since the selling of lenses online have been banned and I could not purchase them anymore. T_T

These lenses are more comfortable than the ones I have gotten so far. They are currently my favorite pair of lenses now!







Mitsuki <3

0 comments: