Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

palty foam and candydoll 2011 brochure scans

Look! Mitsuki recently went to Japan for a holiday and gave me 2 awesome Tsubasa brochure~~
I think only Japan has these brochure.
But fret not! We are going to share it to everyone!
Double click on the images to get the clearest view.
These are the highest resolution my scanner could scan. hehe its 300 dpi.

#1: Candydoll makeup book!

**1:

**2:
**3:
**4:
**5:
**6:
**7:
**8:
**9:
#2: Palty foam brochure! 
**1:

 **2:
 **3:
 **4:
 **5:
I like this page the best!!!! 
 **6:
last page shows the different colour shades and their brightness.
That's all for the scans! Will be scanning Dolly Wink brochure when I'm free :D
Here's a preview of it: 
Thanks Mitsuki for the brochures~

Love, Yumiko



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try the nama choco waffle color but i'm not sure if it'll work on my asian black hair. honestly, i dont want to bleach my hair. now i don't know what to do!!! :(