Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

I love natural makeup! And tips for fake eyelashes.

Hello!
This is my current favorite makeup style. It's 'natural' makeup~
What do I mean?? It's without wearing dramatic lashes, like Eyemazing No.1.
 Just wearing fake lashes that make it look natural if you know what I am talking about. 
:D



And here's a close up of my makeup!

Face
- Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer
          -- face primer to make my makeup last longer.
-Covergirl fresh complexion concealer
         -- conceal my eyebags~
-ZA true white 2 way cake foundation
          -- gives a matte dolly look
-Canmake shading powder No. 1
          -- as contouring powder
-Clinique buttermilk eyeshadow
         -- as highlighting powder for the bridge of my nose.

Eye makeup
-SANA heavy liquid black eyeliner

Cheeks
-canmake cheek and highlight no. 8
         -- gives a natural dolly blushing cheek!

Eyeshadow
-NYX eyeshadow base skin tone
        -- cream based eyeshadow primer to make my eyeshadow stay longer~
- ZA eyes vibrante E-2
        -- it's a orange/brown shimmery eyeshadow. It is my current favourite eyeshadow as the staying
            power is long, and it is cheap as well!                     
            It is less than 15 SGD dollars :D
            Also, not to mention, it looks natural also.

Fake Eyelashes
- Upper lash: Dolly wink no.1
        --although the packaging seems quite dolly dramatic, but with the right angle, you can also make
           dolly wink no.1 lashes look natural too!

-Lower lash: Dolly wink no.5
         -- My favourite bottom eyelash!

-koji eye talk double eyelid glue
        -- as read from past popteen magazines, they said double eyelid glue can also be used as fake
           eyelash glue~
            I quite like this glue as it has a rose scent. Although the staying and holding power for my fake  
           eyelash is not that strong. Around 5 hours, I will need to reapply my eyelashes again~

Eyebrow
- brown eyebrow crayon
         --unknown brand brought from $2 japan shop
- KATE kanebo LB-1 eyebrow mascara
         -- I like this because sort of temporary dye my eyebrow color into brown!

Lips
-Candydoll lipstick in Apricot Beige
         -- personally I feel that this lipstick is more of a lip concealer except it is 10 times more
             moisturizing!
- NYX lipstick smacking fun colours in FIG colour
         --  it gives sweet dolly pink lips. But I like to mix the colour together with my Candydoll lipstick to
             create naturally pink lips~
             If you apply more of it, you will get pinkish reddish lips.
- MAC clear gloss

Lens:
Geo Nudy grey Lens   -- I like these lens because sometimes they give a halo effect on the side of the eye. It looks shiny as well. Everyone loves shiny eyes! At least for me >.<


Here's a tip for making dramatic eyelashes into less dramatic:

Here's a diagram I have illustrated:

This is how we normally place our fake eyelashes.
Just slightly adjust your fake eyelashes when applying, into 45 degrees, to make the eyelash look less obvious!
This method works well for me!




Here's another picture of me with my geeky spectacles~
Hope this eyelash tip helps you.
Let me know if it works! hehe
See ya next time!

Love, Yumiko!


2 comments:

Nandhini P said...

nice information..thanks for providing valuable information.
airbrush makeup service in vizag
airbrush makeup in vizag

Padma Vasan said...

First time I visited this blog. Really this is awesome blog. It is very pleasure to get it as I got huge helps right here. I do like your hard workings and appreciate your concept. Thanks a lot..
best spa and salon in vizag
best beauty spa in vizag