Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Apparels from Japan!







Hi dearies!

This post is about the clothes I gotten from Japan! XD

For most of the shops, I will ask the pretty salesgirl (In fact all of them are pretty!) to help me choose a few outfits and recommend me on coordination. =) They are really patient and nice.


When changing in the fitting room, I will have to remove my shoes as the inside of the fitting room have carpet. When changing the tops or blouses, I will have to put on a face mask which resembles a bag so that my makeup will not stain the clothes. Dont worry! The face masks is very hygienic and they will throw away after each use!


After changing, it is quite common when the staff will keep saying kawaii kawaii kawaii to you. HAHA.  I will say no, you're wayyy more kawaii! Then like a pervert, I went to hug them (Laughs) They really look like dolls and are really cute and nice. Cant resist (laughs) Mitsuki is always unable to resist cuteness XD 


Harajuku (Takeshita Dori)

Liz Lisa
Knitted top and skirt pants! See outfit of the day
Kya! This dress damn nice. So princess-like.
Maybe I will look pretty after wearing this amazing dress (laughs)


White top~

Beige top. The sales girl told me to wear something inside and tie the end of the shirt up
I got the beige one because the Kawaii sales girl told me I look better in beige ^^
She's really patient and nice! She teach me how to coordinate too! XD





Attention
I like this pants because of the lace and chains!
This pants have Cocolulu feel to it. It's cheap at a price of 990 yen!!!
Since most of the pretty dolls in Japan are wearing long dresses, I couldnt resist when I saw this!

Momo
The kawaii staff at this shop recommended me this outfit and kept saying kawaii kawaii haha






 Shibuya

Babyshoop
The salesgirl at this shop is really pretty. She is mixed blood (3 nations tgt) Damn cool!


Marple Q
I got the salesgirl (who looks like those models in egg magazines) to help me choose an outfit. She chose this crop T and the pants (below) for me! She's really cool and pretty!



INGNI
 After buying this pants, I asked the salesgirl for directions and she didnt know and she went to the storeroom to ask her colleagues for help! Then another pretty girl came out to explain to me. However, I still could not get it as the map was really confusing. Then.... A super handsome and hot guy came out from the store and showed me the map on his phone and talked to me in English! OMG! I totally regretted not taking a picture of him! He is not only handsome, but patient and nice too!! *Blushes*

Cocolulu
Cute top!



 Shall end off with here~

Mitsuki <3

2 comments:

Kassidy said...

Hahaha, I can just imagine a super hot guy pushing aside the ladies gently and going, in a super cool voice of course, "I got this."

I want everything you bought!

mitsuki yumiko said...

XD I simply love Japan! I am planning to go there again either next year or the year after next. Shall start saving up again! =)