Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Palty Milk Tea Brown Foam Dye+ Liz Lisa outfits~

Hello my dearies~


I am back from Japan since XXXX weeks and I tried out one of Tsubasa's latest foam dye in Japan! =DD


I bought two freshlight foam dye which have just been out in Japan too! XD

Sorry! I took these pictures from the hotel and the lighting in the hotel is really yellow T_T

Milk Tea brown!

It comes with a cute cup 

The components in the package



Pros:

  • Easy to do it yourself just by mixing the components given
  • Can even relax in the bath tub while dyeing your hair (that is what I did) XD
  • Can use it as though you are shampooing your hair
  • Personally, the stains on my face and ears could be easily removed from lukewarm water
Cons:
  • The two mixture (cream and liquid) could not mix well and ended up with residues of the cream =(
  • Hair feels quite dry right after you wash off the dye. Please use the hair moisturizer given in the package! 
Things to note: The colour doesn't show off straight away. On the day when I left Japan, the colour turned out nicer and I totally regretted not getting more! Luckily, there are still two freshlight hair dye waiting for me! =DD


Pictures and directions from the web! 



Before (Ugly black roots!)


After


I tried styling my hair and it kinda backfired =X



The before pic was taken at a salon called Neolive at Ikebukuro, Japan! I didnt go to the one dear Kelly have recommended because I went to attend a J Rock concert (OMG IT WAS AWESOME!) and it was very late after that! 

The staff was really humble and they even kneel on the floor while asking you questions! The  boss was no exception!

The experience is awesome! The boss cut my hair and styled it for me XD However, due to my lousy skills, I could not style my hair even though the nice boss patiently taught me how to =((  I even gotten the wax from the salon. I used it and somehow it just isn't right. But when my brother use it... Viola! It turn out to be really nice. I guess I have to learn more about hair styling! =((

Any sweeties have tips on styling the hair? 


Oh yeah! Do stay tune for Mizukitty lashes that I have bought from Japan! I bought quite a number of lashes in Japan!!!!!! XD




BTW,
This is the outfit for the day! Liz Lisa Knitted top+ Lis Lisa skirt pants+ Liz Lisa Bag (Chambre a coucher) +wedges from Japan~~ =DD


Pics from Liz Lisa Web
The knitted pink top~




The skirt pants (the one I gotten is brown!)


The white lace bag!




I'll post more outfits that I have gotten from Liz Lisa another time~ Stay tune!


Love, Mitsuki <3

0 comments: