Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Tsubasa Masuwaka's May collection! (summary)

Heya!
I am lagging behind all the Tsubasa's monthly collections :(
This is May 2011 collections!

makeup for the day: 
top eyelash: Mac No. 7
orange eyeshadow with orange blusher!

I have saved several pictures that I think it looks nice and compiled them as a mini digital "scrapbook".
hehe, I illustrated them in Adobe Illustrator :D
I love the picture where Tsubasa is leaning against the tree! 
Looks cute and its a unique pose! I like her hair at that picture as well.
Tsubasa's tip for Maxi long dress: If you are too short for your long maxi dress, buy those maxi dress with strap. 
You can adjust the dress length to your favourable length.

I also liked the idea of Tsubasa wearing a bandana with her jeans jumper!

There is also Tsubasa's makeup:

Natural makeup!
Tsubasa uses: dolly wink no.4 and no.5 for her fake eyelashes.
Natural eyeshadow but yet makes your eyes bigger: dolly wink brown eyeshadow.

Personally, i like Tsubasa in dark brown hair! I think she rocks at this hair colour.
More makeup techniques and pictures from Tsubasa! 
*loves*
I swear she looks pretty in every angle.
:D

hehe, and here is one of my camwhore pictures!


Alright, thats all for this post!

Love,
Yumiko!

next coming posts: 
~Tsubasa collection June
~ Tsubasa's brochures!
~ EXU milly clothes buffet
~ IKEMEN??!!



2 comments:

Kassidy said...

Tsubasa has some very good tips. Thanks for getting them together in one blog post!

mitsuki yumiko said...

@ キャセデイ姫 : yes!! I would have never thought of these awesome tips! will be posting more of Tsubasa! hehe stay tuned. XD