Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Mizukitty Lash X Dollywink No.5 Review~

Hihi!!

I have gotten a few lashes from Japan! Two of which are Mizukitty and the other is Dollywink, D-up and many moreeee XD

And today, I will be reviewing Mizukitty No.303  Lashes  and Dollywink No.5 lashes. =)))



Mizukitty and Tsubasa are both my favorite models! Other favorite models includes Okarie, Hikari, Suzuki Nana, Izuoka Misaki and more 0(^ ^)0


Mizukitty

Tsubasa!
Okarie

Pikari~~

Misaki
Nana chan


Shall start on my review!!!

Mizukitty Upper lash X Taiwan bottom lash, Geo nudy lens in grey

Mizukitty lash and Dollywink No.5, Geo mimi lens in sesame grey




I simply love Mizukitty No.303 lash and dollywink No.5 bottom lash! 

The upperlash gives you a very dolly and sweet look while the bottom lash is very natural! 

However, do keep in mind that the upper lashes might look weird when not wearing circle lenses! The bottom lashes on the other hand, will not look weird when not wearing circle lenses as they are really natural! =)

I would definately repurchase these lashes! =D Glad that I bought them!



I tried Okarie eye makeup style using Mizukitty lash and dollywink bottom lash, and applied the upper and lower lash outside of my lash line.



 Gomen ne, I'm not as cute as those models! :X Hope that my review helped you! 

To end this post, here is my outfit for the day!




Mitsuki <3


0 comments: