Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Preview of a few loots that I have gotten during the Japan trip! *SHOWS OFF mode on*


Hihi sweetie! 

These are some preview of things that I gotten from the trip and some pix to share~~



Back from Shibuya 109!  Stuff all the bags into my big big shopping bag!!


My Samantha Thavasa bag that I gotten from Ikebukuro boutique *SHOWS OFF XD Thanks mum <3 

From the web, red version!
I love this bear so cute! <3


Cute watch that I gotten XD



My Cocolulu sneakers and wedges!

Lashes, eyeliner

Some makeup, hair care, eye drops! (the BB cream is awesome!)

Some lip care~

Cakes from the confectionery section of the departmental store




Japanese cakes really taste like heaven! T_T

Well then, 
Stay in tune for upcoming posts! 0(^ ^)0

Mitsuki <3


2 comments:

-sk- said...

waaaa.. -feels jealous-
I WANT GO JAPAN TOO~ :D
and yea the cake looks yummy-drools- :X

mitsuki yumiko said...

Japan is really fun! 8 days really isn't enough. The shops close quite early, so after that I would go to my heaven, aka the drug store XD

They are really creative in their confectionery and another plus point is that it taste heavenly! =DD

Really glad that I went to this trip as it also broaden my horizon. =))